• Make or buy a card board castle and thrown for the birthday girl.
• Create a princess banquet. Heart, star and diamond shaped cream cheese and jam sandwiches, using a cookie cutters. Heart shaped pizzas. Jewel salad, salad with cranberries, golden raisons, cherries etc. Cinderella dip, filling a hollowed out pumpkin with a favourite dip with prepared Vegetables and bread sticks to dip with. Snow white apple slices dusted with icing sugar.
• A bowl of cherry and strawberry lolly's, bowl of jelly beans, golden popcorn, pink wafers and chocolate dipped strawberries. Princess yogurts, plastic champagne glass filled with layers of yogurt, granola, fruit and crushed biscuits.
Provide plastic wine glasses, before they start drinking you could allow the children to decorate with stick on gems, sequins and glitter. Have punch
bowl style pink lemonade and Princess punch, Lemonade with raspberry sherbet. Or princess strawberry milkshake.
Kiss the prince: A great twist of the classic pin the tail on the donkey. Use a large picture of a prince of a frog! After applying red lipstick blind fold the child and spin them round and its the closest kiss to the princes or frogs mouth that wins. If you don’t want to use lipstick, cut some lips out of red card.
• Have a princess craft activity where each child each makes designs their own wand or tiara. You can buy the sets online.
• Have mini make overs, some entertainers will offer mini-