• Blow up loads of balloons and have lots of out door/indoor toys ready and put up a number of tents and make dens. If whether permits hold the party outdoors.
• Buy, borrow of use your own flower pots add fake flowers and rabbit, dogs, cats, birds and any garden related teddy bears.
Prepare kids party food in the style of a picnic, eat on a large rug and ask each child to bring their favourite toy, like a teddy bear picnic.
• Don’t forget the kids bouncy castle indoor or outdoor it doesn’t matter, you cannot go wrong, children love it. If its hot have a paddling pool party instead of the bouncy castle, ask each child to come in their swimming cloths and bring their own towel and change of clothes in a plastic bag then you can stick a name tag of it when the arrive. Have some extra helpers with watching eyes. And research some water games.
• You could hold a craft activity where each child makes a large flower or bumble bee out of card to decorate the garden, or you could buy craft activity set for each of the children, remember to check the age group suitability.
• Get some garden themed tattoo’s and have a helper to apply them at the party of employ a face painter to do them along side themed face painting.
• Make or buy fairly cakes, make up some butter icing an get the children to decorate their own cakes with toppings of choice, buy flower cake toppings or other theme related toppings.