Free Face Painting Guides and Video Tutorials
Free how to guides, video tutorials and face painting tips.
Face Painting Ideas for kids and Face Paint Designs.
Face Painting Stencils, Buy Kits, Paints and Supplies
Ideas for face painting, scary face painting ideas and face painting ideas for girls.
How to face paint for beginners, novices and professional entertainers
Paid for guide links:
Shop for face paints:
Investing in a good painting kit is always worth while as professional paints like Snazaroo will give a smooth and professional finish they are also non toxic. Using a good brush is a must for good details and sleek lines.
• Basic selection of paints.
• Glitter suitable for the body.
• Sponges as many as one clean sponge per face
• Brush (size 3 -
• Water pot
• Spray bottle (to wet the paints rather than dipping your brush into used/dirty water)
• Wet wipes
• Guide book
• Table and chair to ease your job, some painters prefer standing up other prefer sitting down. Remember good posture and take care of your back.
• A collection of brush sizes and shapes.
• A collection of colours shades plus metallic face paints.
• Sponge Bags clean and used sponges.
• Tattoos for the kids that do not want to be painted. Stencils or transfer tattoos.
• Glittery sparkly tablet cloth
• Gazebo for those outdoor events when the sun in shining, the suns glare will melt the paints and they will be incredibly difficult to manage those crisp lines.
• Camera, to snap those great designs that you create for personal use or to use to start your own web site.
Size 6 flat and square brush: For skeleton teeth.
See the links below and to the left for face painting brush and sponge supplies.